Our Supply Chain department is responsible for taking care of the following segments:
Supply Chain Department
- Requisition of Raw Material
- Screening Raw material
- The manual process of cleaning / Quality control
- Offloading to the production department
- Maintaining relevant documentations
- Issuance of raw material to WIP/Semi-Finished Goods department.
Work in process WIP:
- Production processes
- Assuring compliance and Quality control
- Producing Semi-Finished Goods
- Maintaining relevant documentation.
- Issuance to store and Packaging department.
Store and Packaging:
- Issuance of Raw material, prepacked items, and buffer items to the relevant departments.
- Planning of work orders
- Inventory Control
- Identifying priority sheets
- Coordination with the purchasing department for packaging material.
- Sorting and packaging
- Loading Finished Goods to Dispatch department
- Receiving Goods Transfer notes from the Production department
- Quantity verification with reference to Goods Transfer Notes
- Verification of containers with respect to shipments.
- Loading Goods into the containers
- Final Dispatching and maintaining Gate Passes
Please drop your CV to the email address. (firstname.lastname@example.org)